AUSTRALIAN SUPERBIKE CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND 2, WAKEFIELD PARK RACEWAY – GP JUNIORS AUSTRALIA (MARCH 17-19)
- March 17, 2017 - March 19, 2017
8:00 am - 5:30 pm
WAKEFIELD PARK RACEWAY, NSW
THIS ENTRY FORM IS FOR GP JUNIORS AUSTRALIA ONLY
Wakefield Park Raceway will host the second round of the 2017 Yamaha Motor Finance Australian Superbike Championship presented by Motul and Pirelli, March 17th – 19th.
Entries are open below..
- Entries close 6pm Friday 3rd March
- All competitors will receive 5 complimentary passes as part of entry fee
- All entries fees are inclusive of Racesafe Medical & MA Rider Levies
- Your first timing transmitter is inclusive
- Additional timing transmitters are available for hire at the track at a cost of $15 and are available in the timing room
- Half Garage/carports are available for $60 or Full Garage/carports are available for $120
– Friday practice is optional (includes 3 sessions) and is an extra payment of $135 also listed as an option below.
– Cross entry is an additional $165
– Second Entry is an additional $110
– Extra Tickets for competitors:
One day: $15
Two day: $25
– All fees are inclusive of GST
Once you have filled in your entry details and made payment entry confirmation emails will be sent to your email address to confirm your entry.
Venue: Wakefield Park
Venue Phone: (02) 4822 2811Address:
One of NSW's premier motor racing circuits located near Goulburn, between Sydney and Canberra. Wakefield Park is open every weekend and most weekdays throughout the year. There are race or private track bookings available most weekends. Aside from private track bookings during the week, the general public are always welcome to drive their own car on our Speed off the Street Days, or to experience the thrill of a V8 Supercar (ride or drive yourself), when booked in advance The on-site cafe is open to the public every day, regardless of a private or public track day booking.